Thursday 26 May 2011

Principal of christian high school thanks god for sending a flood that got him a new high school



I'm not sure I even know where to begin here. First of all, you're thanking god for getting you a new School but 23 people had to lose their lives in that flood as a result. Where are your so called christian morals now. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that god did not pay for the repairs to your school....people did.

This is just sickening that a school can be rebuilt in 100 days to continue poisoning the minds of young children yet Katrina victims have got nothing for years. America has one fucked-up religious government.

P.S I don't actually have any grammar issues, I just refuse to spell christian with a capital 'C'....they haven't earned that right.

No comments:

Post a Comment